This 2-day Visual Design course is designed to provide you with the ability of applying your creativity and reinventing yourself as a problem-solver for the digital world. Visual design is a fusion of graphic design, branding and user interface design. If you’ve got a background and passion in any of these areas, this might be the course for you!
– 2-day Introduction to Visual Design Course
– 15 students per class max
– Live, online, once a week from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm UK time
– Experienced industry trainer
What you will learn:
- Brands and personality, aesthetics such as layout, contrast, typeface, iconography, imagery/illustration
- Introduction to visual design systems and style guides, interactivity
- Bench-marking and competitor analysis. What do brands do well and not so well?
- Ideation techniques and problem solving. Coming up with ideas with sketching
- Sketches, wire-framing and paper mockups, ways you can handover assets to developers
- Techniques on explaining your concept to stakeholders and how to showcase a project
If you’re ready to take the next step in developing your UX skills, find out about our upcoming courses with UX Academy.