Designing for voice has radically different challenges to what visual designers are used to. This 2-day evening Voice Design course will help you understand voice technology, its limits, and the long-established practise of designing conversations. It will prepare you for the day when you need to create a voice experience for your users.
– 2-day Introduction to Voice Design Course
– 15 students per class max
– Live, online, once a week from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm UK time
– Experienced industry trainer
What you will learn:
- How the design challenges differ between voice and screen.
- The limits/constraints of voice technology & The spectrum of voice to multimodal screen.
- Where voice is appropriate (and where its not), why, and how to evaluate use cases.
- Key concepts of voice technology: intents, slots, utterances, variables, and more.
- Voice and conversation design process & principles, from discovery to product.
- How voice designs are tested, how this is different from screen, and when to do it.
If you’re ready to take the next step in developing your UX skills, find out about our upcoming courses with UX Academy.